Health Campus Turku aims to increase the knowledge capital, vitality and competitiveness of the health and well-being sectors and attract the best talent to the region. Health Campus Turku will strengthen synergies in education and training provision and make use of the existing and developing teaching and training infrastructure on campus, as well as develop new services that meet the needs of working life and society.
the needs of society and society at large.
The themes of the Health Campus Turku education cooperation are:
- Further development of existing multidisciplinary education
Increasing synergies between educational approaches and structures
- Health technology education in cooperation with the University of Technology
- Developing synergies between health promotion skills, digital skills and sustainable social and health care
and sustainable development and management
- Cooperation in the field of social and health education and training in the area of special responsibility
- Multilingualism in education